Savory Yogurt Bowl
A nice fresh and savory take on yogurt
- 1 cup Koko Kai yogurt Simple Coconut
- 1 pint Cherry Tomato
- 1 cucumber
- 1/2 Avocado Optional
- 1 Tbsp Extra virgin Olive oil
- 2 Tbsp Tapenade (Olive condiment)
- 1 tbsp freshly squeeze lemon
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Micro greens such as pea shoots or radish or broccoli sprouts
- Nut crumble such as Macadamia "Better than breadcrumb" @thevegancheeseshop or regular breadcrumbs.
- Clean and diced the cherry tomatoes,cucumber and avocado.
- In a pasta bowl type dish, set the Yogurt in the center and arrange the diced vegetables around the yogurt. Top with tapenade, breadcrumbs if using, freshly squeezed lemon juice and Olive oil. Disperse the micro greens.. Serve right away with Toast point if desired.
For a non Vegan version, smoked salmon here could be added.