Frozen Coconut Yogurt Bark
Delicious and fun! Healthy dessert
Servings: 8 servings
- 1 large baking sheet lined with wax or parchment paper
- 2 cups Koko Kai Yogurt Flavor or choice
- 1/4 cup agave, honey or Maple Syrup
- 1/2 tsp vanilla or almond pure extract
- 1/4 tsp fresh lemon juice
- pinch salt
Bark Topping-any fresh berries, or seeds or nuts work here
- pumpkin seeds or sunflower seeds or chopped pecans
- toasted coconut flakes
- pomagranate seeds, rasberries and or blueberries
- In a large mixing bowl combine yogurt, agave (or other sweetener), vanilla, lemon juice, and salt; whisk until thoroughly combined.
- Transfer yogurt mixture to previously prepared baking sheet and spread it around to an even thickness.
- Top with your toppings, garnish with coconut flakes
- Freeze for 2 to 3 hours or until firm
- Break/Cut into pieces and serve. Keep in airtight container in the freezer.